Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Future plans for this blog and vlogging

Hello everybody,

As the title of this blog suggests, I am in the consideration of making some major changes to my blog. I feel like I am starting to run out of ham radio related things to talk about, at least for right now, and I want to bring the attention to other things in my life. Things such as video gaming, computer programming, and the like. If you have any suggestions on what I can do to make this blog any better, please leave a comment below.

Also, with the acquiring of a new digital camera which is below I feel like every once a month, as well as special occasions (i.e. radio un-boxings, etc.) I am going to be posting a vlog of what is going on in regards to everything, and not just amateur radio all in 720HD. I am surprised this little thing can shoot video in HD, and it is what made it stand out from other cameras I was considering!

(Sony Cybershot DSC-H55)

Until next time this is N2ASD signing you clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment